Robotic Assistance in TJA Breakout Discussion
Bernard Stulberg, MD
Mark Pagnano, MD
The International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty’s second Emerging Technologies in Arthroplasty™ meeting was held online on Saturday, October 30th, 2021 and was Co-Chaired by Dr Philip Noble, PhD from The University of Texas at Houston and Dr Bernie Stulberg, MD from St. Vincent Charity Medical Center in Cleveland.
The ETA: Advancing Outcomes meeting showcased the work of clinicians, industry members, researchers and engineers from around the world. Presentations focused on emerging technologies for optimizing the clinical results of arthroplasty.
1. Evaluate relevant new developments and techniques in robotic-assisted total joint arthroplasty that will assist surgeons in their practice.
2. Improve surgical competency by critically reviewing new advances in orthopaedic arthroplasty for patients needing joint replacement so that following surgery the pain is relieved and implanted devices are long-lasting.
When do Robotics Add Value to TJA? Are Changes Needed?
Bernard Stulberg, MD, St Vincent Charity Medical Center, USA
Mark Pagnano, MD, Mayo Clinic, USA
Keywords: Arthroplasty, Robotics, Economics
January 24, 2024
Presented by the International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this educational activity are those of the speaker(s). They do not represent an endorsement by the Current Concepts Institute (CCI). In no event will CCI be liable for any decision(s) made or action(s) taken in reliance upon information provided through this educational activity.
Taking a course is a simple and convenient process. Let’s learn!
- Find a course you are interested in.
- Click on “Take Course” button.
- Review item in cart and proceed to checkout.
- Login or Register.
- Place order.
- Select the course from your course account (you can come back at any time to start the course).
- Click on video link and watch video lesson.
Then you can search for more courses and continue learning at your own pace and availability.